We are looking for a product manager with a background in machine learning, data and analytics for one of the hottest products at UiPath. As a Product manager on the Task Mining product, you will define the vision for core capabilities in the task discovery space. You will be responsible for the end to end ownership of your areas from defining strategy, building a product roadmap, writing specifications, and ensuring a timely and high quality delivery. You will work closely with engineering, data science, UI/UX, marketing, sales and presales to build a product that customers love. You will evangelizing the Task Mining product and represent UiPath publicly when working with customers, partners, and analysts.
What you’ll do at UiPath
- Strategy: Define a strategy and vision for your areas in the Task Mining space on detailed analysis of customer needs and industry trends.
- Roadmap: Build a near and long term product roadmap. Validate with key customers and stakeholders.
- Product specifications: Work with design teams to build user experiences and define specifications for your features.
- Develop features: Work closely with engineering team to drive the execution and delivery of features and products. Mitigate any risks and ensure dependencies are handled appropriately. Test features and ensure they are of highest quality.
- ML research: Collaborate with the data science team to prioritize and define experiments that will lead us to the next breakthrough.
- Evangelize product: Articulate and share our vision at conferences and with strategic customers and partners. Create relevant collateral including presentations, whitepapers and documents to demonstrate value.
- Collaborate: Develop relationships with customers in order to determine key use cases and product capabilities. Work with product marketing and sales leaders on go to market plans for new features and products.
- Market Intelligence: Be the expert on the competition and how to beat them.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the software industry either in a development or product management capacity
- Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams across the organization including engineering, marketing, UX
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization—from the end user (technical buyer) to the decision maker (economic buyer)—with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Experience working with big data and/or analytics platforms
- Self-starter with a growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement