Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. Are you ready for your next opportunity and to grow with us?
In a typical day as a Cloud Services Presales Enterprise Architect, you would:
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor to HPE’s clients, and partner with them to understand their requirements for cloud implementations.
- Provide recommendations to clients with respect to cloud transformation and prepare strategic and technical implementation roadmaps for cloud adoption.
- Help design state-of-the-art technical solutions across a hybrid cloud landscape that address customer’s requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance.
- Stay abreast of hybrid best-practices and emerging cloud technologies.
- Present solutions and technical proposals to existing and prospective customers
- Research and write responses to technical sections of requests for information (RFIs) and requests for proposal (RFPs)
- Communicate the Value of new IT strategies and keeps stakeholders informed of ongoing initiatives
- Contribute to the team by sharing knowledge, documenting customer success stories, helping maintain the team lab environment, and participating in team initiatives
- You will be working across 7 countries within the North Western Europe
- 5+ years of experience working with a top-tier systems vendor or customer, either in cloud architecture, sales engineering, or a solutions architect role
- 8+ years of experience as sales or systems engineer, including building and implementing virtualization and cloud computing solutions
- Expertise in virtualization, ITSM, CI/CD, configuration management and other automation technologies
- Strong understanding of Service management
- Master of Enterprise Architect Frameworks (like TOGAF)
- Understanding of core compute, storage, and networking topology and devices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable giving presentations and speaking in front of an audience
- Strong Presales/pursuit background with experience developing new business opportunities (preferably at the CxO level)
- Experience with organizational strategy, transformation, and operations
- Extensive IT background encompassing spectrum of edge-to-cloud solutions
- Facilitation of transformation workshops, experience in management/business consulting role
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.