You are enabling our business processes with new and innovative ways, and delivering services / value to our (internal) customers through translating business requirements into the right set of business applications and process designs for IT solutions. You continuously develop the application strategy, landscape and architecture to support the Inalfa business. In the role of service owner, you define and maintain the delivery of functional business services. You will manage the team that is responsible for the development, support, and implementation of these systems. You are capable to influence and guide others in challenging situations. In this role you will report directly to the Senior Director Global IT in Venray (Global HQ).
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Manage the business applications portfolio and develop the application landscape and architecture in accordance with the business strategy.
- Manage and maintain business services that are built with the business applications. This includes service roadmaps and governance for these services.
- Partner with internal business owners and plan required enhancements, support, and process changes. Identify and define opportunities for strategic improvements to better support the business needs.
- Manage the Applications team, including developers and analysts. Approximately 7-10 directs and 10+ indirect reports.
- Create staffing plans for internal and consulting resources.
- Manage IT application capital budget process from creation through prioritization, and approval phases.
- Direct, manage, and lead (business) managers and staff as necessary in defining, scoping, and writing business and functional requirements.
- Assist in the Business IT portfolio management by giving input for content, timing and priority.
- Manage relationship with third party and packaged software vendors and related contracts.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT, Business Administration or related with +15 years’ experience in an international organization.
- 10 years of experience in leading application architecture and IT Management, preferable in a manufacturing environment.
- Project management experience and strong emphasis on integration of (standard) solutions.
- Certifications in TOGAF, Prince II/ITIL and LEAN are a strong plus.
- Ability to work directly with middle to senior management as well as multiple levels of the IT organization.
- Strong vision of a mature enterprise business and applications environments. The ability to develop IT solutions and roadmaps based on this vision.
- Experience with medium to large scale ERP and PLM system conversions.
- Experience with and understanding of current technical architectures.
- Self-starter ability to lead in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with little direction.
- Results oriented with strong problem solving, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Ability to ensure high staff productivity and morale through training, coaching, and management.
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive working conditions and self-development opportunities.
- Short procedures, fast decision making and open communication structures.
- Friendly and informal atmosphere.
- Innovative leader with a strong drive to win!
FOCUS – TRANSPARENCY – ONE INALFA and RESPECT are core values within our company.
Apply via the “Apply” button.
No recruitment agencies please.