Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Modern Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 400,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 200 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
- Demonstrate technical leadership and subject matter expertise on Kasten’s Data Management Platform, Cloud Native Architectures and competitive tools.
- Support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market building technical relationships with customers, channel partners and eco-system partners.
- Assume the role of technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of customers.
- Delivers technical and sales presentations to customer’s technical staff and senior management, and industry groups.
- Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
- Leads technical sales calls
- Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Support lead generation activities such as events, webinars, user groups, etc.
- Proven ability to provide technical recommendations and thought leadership to customers, partners and internal teams to development
- Demonstrable sales engineering experience preferably in software sales, DevOps or Data Protection.
- Driven –highly energetic with a strong hands-on, “can do” approach, Desire to own success.
- The successful candidate must have core fundamentals and technical knowledge of cloud data native architectures, Kubernetes, and Data Protection (backup, recovery & dr)
- Entrepreneurial – willing to go the extra mile, strong work ethic, resourceful, “get it done” attitude
- Strives in moving in a fast-paced environment; including handling multiple calls/demos per day with immediate follow up.
- A high level of business acumen and experience working with Cx0 level personnel, knowing that technology solutions solve business challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to present to groups in English
- Willingness to travel
Desirable Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with Kubernetes management solutions such as OpenShift, PKS, Rancher, Google GKE, AWS EKS, etc.
- Kubernetes certifications (CKA, CKAD)
- Building Helm charts for application deployments
- Integrating with open-source logging (FluentD) and monitoring (Prometheus) solutions
- Development experience with Go, Git, GitHub, Travis, etc.
- Previous startup experience
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company