Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are inspired by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. That means that you currently can spend 7 working days a year giving back for good causes all by yourself or in collaboration with your colleagues.
The Solution Engineer (a.k.a. Solution Consultant) contributes as a trusted advisor in the Account Team by jointly together with the customer and the extended team at Salesforce shaping a vision and bringing it to live. You bring the vision to live when designing and showing solutions build on the Salesforce customer success platform throughout the sales cycle. To accomplish this, you should have a strong desire to set the vision translating business objectives into enticing and actionable recommendations. You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers while aiding the customer’s transformational journey.
At Salesforce you will build on our culture of of equality, transparency, collaboration and feedback to grow your position as a thought leader in an industry, technology or experience transformation. You already come with a strong basic relevant skill set and a mentality of loving to learn more and being driven by seeking challenges. At Salesforce you will find the challenges, the colleagues and an open gamification based learning platform (http://trailhead.salesforce.com) with which you can decide on the pace of learning about The Salesforce Customer Success Platform. We give you control and ownership of driving your career.
In your role, you will be the most important advisor and partner to the Account Executive (Sales Person) and the Customer in a high paced environment, and therefore you will need the ability to collaborate effectively with a talented team and the ability to suggest and carry out practical actions to deal with issues. At Salesforce we appreciate the modern workers need for flexibility in shaping a healthy Work-Life balance and we also prioritise our values of Trust, Customer Success, Innovation and Equality …we actually have a Trailhead module on this you can take to learn more: Salesforce Ohana Culture: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/manage_the_sfdc_way_ohana.
- To imagine and present a transformational customer experience vision to decision makers to address their business challenges and needs showing business value.
- Coordinate and lead the entire solution cycle through close collaboration with other high performing teams
- To understand and proudly articulate the values and benefits of Salesforce – as a company and as a solution – to customers at all levels, examples include; business managers, Administration/IT Staff and “C” level executives.
- Gain industry expertise or further develop your existing expertise in collaboration with our Industry experts.
- Present compelling Salesforce & partner solutions while supporting relationships with customers and partners.
- Have a strong interest in growing your career, participating in our internal training programs and mentorship initiatives.
- Be business smart and curious through strong listening skills.
- Good communication skills to spark customers with new ideas and finding ways to keep people’s attention.
- Be talented to understand the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries and translating/presenting those needs into a compelling vision and roadmap for our customers.
- Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge.
- Enjoy presenting, demoing, storytelling and talking business impact and benefits
- Be independent to own your career, time (working remote is allowed) with work-life integration (flexibility) with a startup-mindset
- Strong oral and written communicator in English and preferably also Danish
- Willing and able to travel occasionally
- Related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.