The Marketing Technology Cloud IT Expert is responsible for designing, implementing, and optimizing the technological solutions used in the marketing domain.
This is what you will do
Ensure the MarTech platform integrates seamlessly with other system, tools and applications within the organization’s ecosystem (e.g., CRM, CMS, Data Warehouses). Set up mechanisms to track the performance of the platform in terms of efficiency and effectiveness. Take the lead in addressing any issues that arise. Create and maintain documentation detailing architecture, design decisions and processes.
- Understand the business and marketing objectives and translate them into technical requirements for specific tools and platforms within the MarTech stack.
- Design (cloud) infrastructure, services, and application deployment architectures. Consider aspects like scalability, reliability, security and performance in the designs.
- Evaluate potential marketing technology based on organizational needs.
- Collaborate with DevOps teams to ensure smooth configuration and deployments.
- Regularly review and optimize the platform’s configuration, ensuring it remains aligned with changing marketing strategies and objectives.
- Implement updates, patches, or new features to enhance platform capabilities.
- Establish coding standards, best practices, and guidelines to ensure consistent development across the platform.
- Collaborate with IT and Security to ensure the platform adheres to security standards.
- Implement best practices, including data protection, identity, and access management.
Together we are
We are Odido, the new provider of mobile, fiber optic and TV. And with almost 2,000 colleagues, we show that telecom can be improved. Because technology is for everyone. Wherever you come from, wherever you go. With Odido everyone participates in the digital world. That is our ambition. Everyone at Odido helps to build a brand that is human, optimistic and progressive.
Is that really something for you? Then we might fit well together.
This is what we stand for
Our name – you can also read it from back to front – consists of different shapes. Which together are one. Because that’s how we look at the world around us. As a place where people, no matter how different, move forward together. We’re there for each other. We always look at opportunities. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive work environment with equal opportunities for all. That sounds good of course. But we don’t stop at fine words: at Odido we are a recognized Top Employer. A confirmation that we are proud of.
What we offer
- Good salary and variable bonus scheme;
- Hybrid working;
- A progressive pension scheme;
- 30 vacation days (if you work for us full-time) and an extra day off after Ascension Day;
- Redeemable holidays;
- An Odido subscription;
- Real growth opportunities;
- Personal annual learning budget and over 200 digital training and courses;
- Workshops, learning weeks, annual ski trip, fun outings and parties.
You bring this
Required qualifications & experience
• Over 5 years of experience working with distributed systems, cloud and data platforms
• Minimum of 3 years of experience providing Marketing Technology solutions
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving issues within a MarTech stack
• Deep expertise in CI/CD and API & Version Management
• Deep understanding of cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud) and their services.
• strive for continuous learning and staying updated with the latest trends and technologies
• Experience in handling customer data, ensuring data integrity, and setting up data pipelines for marketing operations.
• Knowledge of database systems, both SQL-based (like MySQL or PostgreSQL) and NoSQL-based (like MongoDB)
• Believe that Infrastructure as Code is the right way to manage development system
Learn every day
At Odido we learn every day. All of us. You are responsible for your own development. That is why you decide how, what and when you learn. We have more than 200 digital training courses with which you can work on professional and personal goals. We don’t do old-fashioned performance reviews and assessments. You keep your manager and colleagues informed of your goals and progress. You are in control.