For our DevOps team in the Marketing Automation department, we’re looking for a motivated Cloud Developer to join our team.
This is what you will do
- Software Development: Collaborate with the software engineering team to develop and enhance cloud-native applications, leveraging your software engineering experience, particularly in Python and FastAPI, to build robust and scalable solutions.
- AWS Architecture: Leverage your deep knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) to architect, implement, and manage cloud resources effectively. Ensure the security, scalability, and availability of our infrastructure. We make extensive use of services such as DynamoDB, RDS, EventBridge, ECS, S3 and Athena.
- Infrastructure as Code: Utilize Terraform to define, version, and provision cloud infrastructure, creating reusable and automated solutions. Implement best practices for managing infrastructure configurations.
- CI/CD with GitLab: Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines using GitLab to automate the build, test, and deployment processes. Ensure code quality, security, and streamline software delivery.
- Monitoring and Alerting: Set up and maintain monitoring and alerting queries to provide real-time insights into the performance and health of our cloud services. Respond to incidents and outages proactively.
- Problem Solving: Use Sentry, Cloudwatch and Quicksight to analyze and troubleshoot complex issues, identify root causes, and implement effective solutions to prevent recurrence.
- Team Collaboration: Work closely with your fellow software engineers, as well as with related data science and BI teams, to ensure seamless integration and working of the overall system architecture.
Together we are
We are Odido, the new provider of mobile, fiber optic and TV. And with almost 2,000 colleagues, we show that telecom can be improved. Because technology is for everyone. Wherever you come from, wherever you go. With Odido everyone participates in the digital world. That is our ambition. Everyone at Odido helps to build a brand that is human, optimistic and progressive.
Is that really something for you? Then we might fit well together.
This is what we stand for
Our name – you can also read it from back to front – consists of different shapes. Which together are one. Because that’s how we look at the world around us. As a place where people, no matter how different, move forward together. We’re there for each other. We always look at opportunities. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive work environment with equal opportunities for all. That sounds good of course. But we don’t stop at fine words: at Odido we are a recognized Top Employer. A confirmation that we are proud of.
What we offer
- Good salary and variable bonus scheme;
- Hybrid working;
- A progressive pension scheme;
- 30 vacation days (if you work for us full-time) and an extra day off after Ascension Day;
- Redeemable holidays;
- An Odido subscription;
- Real growth opportunities;
- Personal annual learning budget and over 200 digital training and courses;
- Workshops, learning weeks, annual ski trip, fun outings and parties.
You bring this
- Experience working with AWS, including services such as ECS, Athena and DynamoDB
- Experience working with Terraform for infrastructure as code, or a similar language.
- Experience with software development in a modern Python stack, particularly with Pydantic and FastAPI
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing and E2E testing
- Solid understanding of monitoring and alerting tools (e.g., QuickSight, CloudWatch).
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines using GitLab and version control systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Learn every day
At Odido we learn every day. All of us. You are responsible for your own development. That is why you decide how, what and when you learn. We have more than 200 digital training courses with which you can work on professional and personal goals. We don’t do old-fashioned performance reviews and assessments. You keep your manager and colleagues informed of your goals and progress. You are in control.