This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. As a Cloud Native Storage Sales Specialist you will be the specialist in selling the HPE storage solutions portfolio, you come with expertise in selling storage and backup solutions including the required software and if you have the expertise in selling subscriptions that is a pré.
Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
In a typical day as a Cloud Native Storage Sales Specialist, you would…
- Work closely with and supports the Account Managers, providing technical expertise and support, participates in client engagements up to C- level.
- Establish proactively a strong professional relationship with key IT and business executives in the accounts.
- Work with HPE presales, channel partners and other relevant stakeholders.
- Build, monitor and orchestrate sales pipeline activities, as well as develop and close new HPE storage solution opportunities.
- Assesses solution feasibility from a technical and business perspective to determine qualify in/ qualify out status.
- Actively generates customer interest and anticipates customer’s buying trends. Links business and financial benefits with technology offerings. Illustrates the ROI & TCO advantages of HPE offerings for the customer’s business.
- Negotiates and drives profitable deals to ensure successful closure and a high win rate.
- Maintain knowledge of products, solutions and/or service offerings to be able to sell large, complex solutions.
- Maintain broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with Customer Executives.
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention and growth, to position the company as the preferred vendor to meet business needs.
If you are….
- Outstanding in partnering, innovating and make things happen.
- Holding a bachelor’s degree; Advance University or MBA preferred
- Experienced with minimum 5+years selling storage.
- Deep knowledge of storage, cloud, solution, or service offerings as well as competitor’s offerings, to be able to sell expansive systems or services and attached products.
- Proven track record in selling high-end storage IT-solutions.
- Pré; experienced in selling subscriptions and backup-storage-solutions.
- Self-starter, door-opener and celebrating your successes.
- Fluent Dutch and English