Looking for an SDR to cover the Benelux region. This candidate must be based in one of our country offices.
The SDR is responsible for identifying and developing new opportunities for the Sales Directors/field sales to pursue. SDRs generate demand primarily via outbound prospecting into assigned accounts, territories or buying centers. In addition to tele, SDRs use a spectrum of tactics including email, social media and chat.
Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate new demand (e.g. individual leads and/or buying groups) for the sales organization to pursue
- Qualify demand (e.g. individual leads and/ or buying groups) against established criteria before passing a lead to account directors/field sales as Sales Accepted Leads (SALs) or qualified demand units
- Discover, validate and reach out to additional personas typically involved in a buying decision to determine possible buying groups for delivery to field sales
- Nurture predetermined groups of prospects back from field or channel sales by using multiple touch tactics (e.g. telephone, email, social)
- As a secondary responsibility – where specified by the organization – process inbound demand using a range of tactics (e.g. telephone, email, social)
- Comply with all demand management– related service-level agreements
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts to marketing and sales on the volume of qualified demand expected to reach the SAL stage or qualified demand stage
- Track and manage prospecting, qualification and nurture activities in the company’s sales force automation (SFA) system
- Reach and have meaningful, productive conversations with individuals representing the buyer personas targeted by the organization
Dimensions of the Role
- Organisational interlocks: Field Sales, Channel Sales, Pre-Sales, Field Marketing, Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, Product Marketing, Product Marketing
- Technologies Supporting the role: SalesForce, SalesLoft, LeadIQ, Lusha, Linkedin Sales Navigator, full Microsoft Office suite
- Success Metrics: Accepted & Converted Sales Accepted Leads (SALs), new opportunities & influenced opportunities
- KPIs: Number of appointments set, percentage of set appointments accepted by sales, percentage converted to opportunities) Opportunity value generated from demand passed, Revenue value achieved from demand passed, Call quality with target buyer personas and buying groups & activity levels (e.g. talk time, dial and connect volumes, emails sent, social engagement
- Fluent in English. Dutch, desired. This candidate must be based in one of our Country offices.
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Entry level to two years of prospecting experience, depending on the complexity of the product/ solution being sold, as well as the level of prospect being called (e.g. IT buyer vs. CXO)
- B2B experience
- Experience in an industry with a significant volume of customer/prospect interaction
Additional Skills, Experience, Languages:
- Strong verbal & written communication skills (English & Dutch)
- Active listening to asses prospect needs & opportunities
- Ability to articulate a high-quality value proposition on every call
- Ability to perform prospect & account research to prepare for calls
- Ability to use existing and emerging social media tools to monitor targeted accounts and buying groups, and identify trigger events for follow-up
- Discipline and energy to maintain high activity volumes (e.g. a minimum of 30 outbound calls and 25 additional outbound touches per day)
- A desire for a career in tech sales and ambition to progress
- Telephone prospecting techniques
- Email prospecting techniques (based around personalization & targeted outreach)
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator & social selling techniques
- SFDC experience
- SalesLoft or Outreach experience positive but not essential
- Lead management processes
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Private medical scheme
- Employee share scheme
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in an intellectually-charged environment and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.